Arguably the crown jewel of rural Hong Kong, the Sai Kung peninsula is genuinely idyllic and remote offering you the perfect way to escape from the city and experience a different side to Hong Kong. With no roads in sight, the only way to get there is to hike or come by boat. With mountains, waterfalls, beaches, unique rock formations and more, Sai Kung is most unlike the rest of Hong Kong, and is the perfect destination for travelers looking for a more 'off the beaten track' experience.
Highlights : - Discover untouched beaches and hike some of Hong Kong's most rugged mountains
- Travel to a part of Hong Kong rarely visited by others
- Moderate level hike ideal for trekking enthusiasts
- 5 star 'wildfactor' hike giving you the perfect introduction to beautiful rural Hong Kong
- Please carry sufficient water for your own needs. In the warmer months bring a few liters. Dehydration is a real risk on hot days. Choose mineralized rather than distilled water
- We recommend that you wear either robust walking shoes or trainers/sneakers. Casual sandals or open shoes are not suitable for trails, which can be rocky in place