On this night tour, explore for authentic street food and drinks along Saigon's Old Market and other street stalls. Try some authentic local appetizers such as Chao Muc, a dry squid porridge, and Xa Xui, Cantonese barbecued pork. From there, visit Nguyen Cong Tru and Calmette to try their unique banh bo banh tieu. Also, get to hear about Calmette and his contribution to the country. After a Saigonese coffee tasting, continue to discover more delicious local street food, plus a tasty street beer.
Highlights : Taste authentic street food and beer along the alleyways of Saigon
Discover unique and flavourful dishes made by the locals
Visit Nguyen Cong Tru and Calmette and try the Banh Bo Banh Tieu
Price Includes : Food Tasting
Price Excludes : - Items of personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for drivers or guide
Itinerary : - Make your own way to Ho Chi Minh City Fine Arts Museum (16:30 - 17:00)
- Start of tour (17:00)
- Saigon Old Market
- Nguyen Cong Tru and Calmette
- Pass by Chua Ba Thien Hau
- Saigonese coffee tasting
- Street food stalls
- Street beer stall, beer tasting included
- Free time
- End of tour at De Tham street (20:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops and locations indicated in the itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
Saigon Street Food Night Tour