Enjoy observing the rescued Orangutans in Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, a sanctuary where these creatures can freely roam around their natural habitat in a 740 acres land area. Also, experience Kayaking in Sarawak River passes the famed Kuching Waterfront. Hop off at a local Bidayuh village, Kampung Danu, a village folk knew as headhunters to have lunch before paddling towards Kampung Semadang.
Highlights : See the rescued Orangutans in Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
Paddle along the Sarawak River, passing the famed Kuching Waterfront
Have a lunch at a local Bidayuh village
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (09:00)
- Semenggoh Wildlife Centre
- Kayaking in Sarawak River
- Lunch at Bidayuh village
- Herb garden
- Paddle towards Kampung Semadang
- End of tour and Hotel drop-off (15:00)
Warnings : - Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes early before the tour start time as no latecomers are allowed to join the tour.
- In case of extreme weather situations, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
Semenggoh Orang Utan Centre & Kayaking Adventure