Witness a world-class performance set on a gigantic stage that's even listed in the Guinness Book of World Records at the famous Siam Niramit Show. The show features stunning set designs and over 100 performers wearing colourful costumes. The show is composed of several acts, one of which is Journey Back into History where guests will see how it was like to live in the country's olden days.
Highlights : Watch all the three acts that depicts the history, religion, and culture of Thailand
Witness a story about the cultural and historical impact of Thailand through Siam Niramit Show
See local artists dressed in traditional and lavish costumes perform
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Warnings : - The staff has the right to refuse entry or assign another seat should the guest arrive 15 minutes after the show's official start time.
- Guests who arrive late are requested to attend the show after the break, otherwise, a suitable seat will be assigned.
- Cameras and phones are not permitted inside the theatre, you may leave your belongings at the counter.
- Children over 140 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- Children between 90 to 140 centimetres will be charged the child rate.
- Children below 90 centimetres can come free of charge but must share a seat with their parent or guardian.