From your hotel in Khao Lak, hop on a speedboat at Wow Andaman Pier to begin your journey to Similan Islands. From a Malay word, "Sembilan," which means nine, Similan is consisting of nine islands running from north to south. Arrive at the white sand beach of Island No. 4 and get a chance to see flying foxes and Nicobar pigeon. Continue to Island No. 7 and 9 for snorkelling adventures, before visiting the Sailing Boat Rock rock formation at Island No. 8.
Highlights : Explore four of the nine islands of Similan from Khao Lak
Snorkel at Island No. 7 and 9 and see schools of fish and rich corals
Walk up the Sailing Boat Rock rock formation to enjoy panoramic views of the island
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk Taman Nasional
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Perjalanan Pulang Pergi dengan Kapal Cepat
Makan SIang (Halal/ Menu Vegeratian dengan Request)
Sarapan Pagi dengan Makanan Ringan
Itinerary : Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Baan Namkhem Pier, Bangsak Beach, Khuek Kak Beach, Bangniang Beach, Nangtong Beach and Emerald-Briza-Merlin to be transferred to Private Pier at "taplamu."
Time Starts 5:45 - 07:30 Hrs
Depart to Similan Islands by speedboat.
Time 09:15 Hrs
Arrived at Miang Island (Island No.4) enjoy a superb view of the Island right on the beaches. The highlights of Miang Island are the flying foxes perching on the tree and the Nicobar Pigeons, another rare species of bird in Thailand.
Arrived at Payu Island (Island No.7) enjoy snorkelling to see fascinating schools of fish and beautiful corals.
Arrived at Ba Ngu Island ( Island No.9) to savour magnificent scenery of the Island and snorkel amid so many bright coloured fish.
Arrived at Similan Islands ( Island No.8). Enjoy buffet lunch and be amazed by the famous rock formation called “Sailing Boat Rock”. Then walk up to the viewpoint. A 360 panorama from there is really breathtaking.
Arrive at Private Pier and transfer back to your hotel.
End Time 16:30 Hrs
- The timings of each stop are approximate estimates and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please arrive on time, the driver will wait up to 10-15 minutes, any latecomers will be considered a "No Show" and it will be non-refundable.
Warnings : - This tour operates from 15 October to 15 May. Dates may vary each year, depending on the monsoon season.
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed. No refunds will be provided.
- Guests who are pregnant, have high blood pressure and heart disease, and/or have history of back problems are not advised to join the tour.
- Guests 70 years old and above are also not advised to join the tour.
- Children below 4 years old are not allowed to participate in this tour.
- Menus are subject to change without prior notice.
- Vegetarian meal for lunch are available upon request. Please inform the host upon booking.
Similan Islands Tour from Khao Lak