This open-top double-decker bus night tour passes by the iconic Marina Bay before arriving in Chinatown. Sample traditional local dishes at the Chinatown Food Street with the complimentary SGD 5 voucher, then continue onto Gardens by the Bay. Head next to Bugis Village, the biggest night street market in Singapore, where you can test your bargaining skills. You may opt to end the tour at the entertainment district of Clarke Quay or get dropped off at Suntec City after driving along Orchard Road.
Highlights : Explore the streets of Singapore at night onboard an open-top double-decker bus
Use your SGD 5 voucher to try authentic local dishes at the Chinatown Food Street
Experience bargain shopping at Bugis Village while sampling fresh tropical fruits
Price Includes : Food Tasting
Price Excludes : Makan Malam
Itinerary : - Make your own way to the BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub (17:45 - 18:00)
- Start of tour (18:30)
- Pass by Marina Bay
- Chinatown Food Street (SGD 5 voucher included)
- Gardens by the Bay
- Bugis Street Night Market (Fruit platter sampling included)
- Drive along Orchard Road
- End of tour and drop-off at Clarke Quay OR Suntec City (21:30)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- The lower deck of the bus and tour locations are wheelchair-accessible.
Singapore Chinatown and Night City Tour