Go on a full-day tour of Da Nang in the most authentic Vietnamese way: by riding the motorbike. You may opt to comfortably sit behind the driver or take control from the driver's seat of your own motorbike. Visit some of Da Nang's best attractions, including the Thuan Phuoc Bridge, the country's longest suspension bridge; Son Tra Peninsula's Monkey Mountain; Linh Ung Pagoda's 67-metre Lady Buddha statue; the secluded beach of Bai But; Dong Dinh Museum; and a traditional fishing village.
Highlights : Cross Thuan Phuoc Bridge on a motorbike
Travel uphill to Son Tra Peninsula's Monkey Mountain
See the Lady Buddha statue dominating Da Nang's skyline
Price Includes : Paket Makan Siang
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup by motorbike (08:30)
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge
- Monkey Mountain
- Bayan Tree
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Dong Dinh Museum
- Local villages
- End of tour and hotel drop-off by motorbike (15:30)
Warnings : - Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike provided that they hold a Vietnamese driver's license. Participants must be aware and abide by the Vietnamese law upon booking this tour.
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children ages five and below may come free of charge. Please inform the host upon booking.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Son Tra Peninsula Private Tour by Motorbike