This guided motorbike tour introduces you to the Son Tra Peninsula, which is located 10 kilometres away from the central city of Da Nang. You may opt to comfortably sit behind the driver or take control from the driver's seat of your own motorbike. Pass by the Thuan Phuoc Bridge and ascend to Monkey Mountain. You will also visit the Linh Ung Pagoda, secluded beach of Bai But, Dong Dinh Museum, and a traditional fishing village.
Highlights : Explore the Son Tra Peninsula like a local on a guided motorbike tour
Travel uphill to Monkey Mountain and visit the Linh Ung Pagoda
Have lunch at the secluded beach area of Bai But
Price Includes : Asuransi
Paket Makan Siang
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup by motorbike (08:00 - 08:30)
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge
- Monkey Mountain
- Bayan Tree
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Dong Dinh Museum
- Local villages
- End of tour and hotel drop-off by motorbike (15:00)
Warnings : - Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike provided that they hold a Vietnamese driver's license. Participants must be aware and abide by the Vietnamese law upon booking this tour.
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
Son Tra Peninsula Tour by Motorbike