Located on the outskirts of Pattaya, Sriracha Tiger Zoo is an animal conservation centre that is home to over 400 Royal Bengal tigers. It features many interesting attractions, with the most famous being the assisted tiger feeding activity. Aside from the cub petting section and landscaped garden, animal shows are also available at the zoo. Watch tigers follow the command of their trainer, elephants interact with the audience, and pigs perform hula hoop tricks.
Highlights : Explore the animal conservation centre housing more than 400 Royal Bengal tigers
Watch the tiger, crocodile, elephant, and pig shows available at the zoo
Opt to experience the tiger feeding activity with a caretaker
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : - Transportation
- Personal expenses
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, some outdoor shows might not push through, but the zoo shall remain open.
- Some animals cannot be petted by children below five years old. Pamphlets for the complete list is available onsite.
- Children 100 to 140 centimetres in height will be charged the child rate.
- Children over 140 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- Infants under 100 centimetres may come free of charge, but you must inform the host upon booking.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.