Dive into an exciting food crawl in the city's thriving food spots of Chatuchak and Aor Tor Kor markets! Immerse in Bangkok's hustle and bustle situated in its tiny corners yet enriched with so much life and culture. Observe closely and blend into the local lifestyle as you go on your merry way to the city's best street food. A plethora of food choices awaits you, including some of the world's viral trends authentically and proudly Southeast Asian – Thailand's version of the grilled honey pork with sticky rice, noodles soup with chicken, spicy salty papaya salad, and milk tea. Don't forget to leave some room for dessert as you go! Guided by a professional team of local foodies, you're in for the ultimate Thai experience as you roam around Bangkok's seediest parts all in the name of good food.
Highlights : - Discover Bangkok's secret corners filled with local vendors and restaurants serving authentic Thai food
- Visit Chatuchak – a cesspool of Thai street food spots cooking up delicious snacks or full course meals for less!
- Don't miss a plate of Grilled Honey Pork with Sticky Rice, among other Northern Thai dishes
- Drop by the famed chicken noodle restaurant, conveniently named "The Must-Wait Chicken Noodle Restaurant"
- Milk tea lovers will crave for a cold glass of Teh Tarik – you can even watch how it's made!
- More food choices await you at the Aor Tor Wet Market, ranked 4th in CNN's World's Best Market List
# Additional Information:
- Child ticket: Age 0-12
- **Please note:** This tour is not recommended for vegetarians. Though certain shops are vegetarian-friendly, this is a fixed tour and all the dishes in the itinerary cater to all tourists
- This tour is not suitable for people who are allergic to fish sauce, oyster sauce, and eggs
# What To Bring
- Drinking water
- Sun screen protection, umbrella, cap
- Walking shoes
Street Food Hunt at Chatuchak and Aor Tor Kor Market Day Tour in Bangkok