Nestled within dense jungle on the breathtaking slopes of Tai Mo Shan mountain, lie the Ng Tung Chai Waterfalls. The falls which are the main stop on this 3 hour hike are actually a collection of spectacular falls spread over several kilometres, each more dramatic than the last. The hike finishes at the spectacular 'Main Falls', the highest in Hong Kong.
Along the way, climb past rural villages and temples into a world far from Hong Kong as you know it. Hidden within the dense jungle you can uncover some truly stunning places. The city never felt so far away.
Highlights : - Climb past rural villages and temples
- Take in the views of the stunning Tai Mo Shan waterfall
- Hike deep into Hong Kong's spectacular countryside and feel far from the city
- Transportation included with a pickup at Tai Wo MTR station
# Insider Tips:
- Please carry sufficient water for your own needs. In the warmer months bring a few litres. Dehydration is a real risk on hot days. Choose mineralised rather than distilled water
- We recommend that you wear either robust walking shoes or trainers/sneakers. Casual sandals or open shoes are not suitable for trails, which can be rocky in place
Tai Mo Shan Waterfalls Hike