From your hotel, you will be picked up by a Southern Cross 4WD vehicle to start your Window to the Wilderness tour. You will first head to Mt. Tamborine and Lamington National Park, including O'Reilly's. Experience secluded hillside trails where only a 4WD can take you, private venues, rainforests, waterfalls and a birds-eye view from the treetop canopy walk. See as much as you can in one day on this wilderness tour.
Highlights : Visit the World Heritage-listed Rainforest of Lamington National Park
Trek into the Hinterland region to the volcanic plateau of Tamborine Mountain
Enjoy a morning tea and check out the Gallery Walk on the mountain
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Biaya Masuk Taman Nasional
Itinerary : - Pickup from select hotels in Gold Coast (07:30)
- Offroad experience through the Eucalyptus forest
- Tamborine National Park
- Morning Tea
- Rainforest walk
- Gallery walk (Arts and craft street)
- BBQ lunch at Spring Gully, included
- Boomerang lessons
- O'Reilly's Lamington National Park and Bird Feeding
- End of tour and drop-off at select hotels in Gold Coast (17:30)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Tamborine Mountain and Lamington National Park 4WD Tour