Detoxify and soothe fatigued muscles on the natural hot mineral springs at Thap Ba Hot Springs. You may also experience the special mud bath that contains inorganic mud coming from rocks and volcanic ash, believed to be both effective for physical therapy and a cure for the complexion. After visiting the spa, you will head to Po Nagar, a Hindu Temple and a cultural site older than Angkor Wat.
Highlights : Relax on the natural hot mineral springs at Thap Ba Hot Springs
Have a special mud bath experience
Visit the Ancient Po Nagar complex, a sacred seventh century Hindu site older than Angkor Wat
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : Any services not mentioned above
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup in Nha Thrang City centre (07:45 OR 12:45)
- Thap Ba Hot Springs (Duration: 2 hours)
- Po Nagar Temple
- Local market
- End of tour and drop off to Nha Thrang City centre hotels (12:00 OR 17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- Children two years old and below can join the tour for free, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.