On this half-day tour, you will explore the historic laneways of The Rocks district on foot. Start off at the shoreline of the Sydney Harbour, which offers views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Hear stories about the city's history of being the first British settlement in Australia, as you walk along the old streets lined with restored 19th century buildings. You will also visit other landmarks in the tourist precinct, such as the Rocks Square and Foundation Park.
Highlights : Explore the old streets of The Rocks district on this guided walking tour
Learn about Sydney's history as the Australia's first British settlement
Visit historical landmarks such as the Rocks Square, Rocks historic precinct, and Foundation Park
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Make your own way to the Clocktower Square (10:30 / 13:30)
- Sydney Harbour with views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Cadman's Cottage
- Campbell's Cove
- The Rocks historic precinct
- George Street
- Rocks Square
- Foundation Park
- Suez Canal
- Nurses Walk
- End of tour at the Clocktower Square (12:00 / 15:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- This does not include hotel transfers, but will be using an air-conditioned coach for the actual tour.
- Children four years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.