Peek into the soul of Seoul on this interactive tour that takes you to the city’s best museums and cultural destinations. Start off at the Gwanghwamun Gate — the largest gate leading to one of the famous royal palaces in Seoul, the Gyeonghuigung Palace. Before you get to explore the royal décor, stop by the Seoul Museum of History and the Seoul City Panoramic Theatre. Next, head to the Daehamun to witness the Royal Guard Rotation Ceremony. Visit the Seoul City Hall before taking a relaxing walk at Cheonggyecheon Plaza boasting splendid views and historic stone bridges. The tour ends with a stroll over to Bosingal Bell Pavillion, where, if you're lucky, you’ll get to hear the mighty relic from the early Joseon period toll.
Highlights : - Tick off some of Seoul's top things to see on a 3 hour walking tour
- Walk the vibrant streets of Seoul, uncovering some of its local secrets and Gangnam style
- Visit the Seoul Museum of History and interact with the cityscape at Seoul City Panoramic Theater
- Wander Deoksugung-gil, the romantic stone wall road that surrounds the palace
- Experience the traditional royal guard-changing ceremony and daily bell-tolling of a Seoul national treasure at Bosingak Belfry
- Child ticket: Age 6-11
- Children below 6 are not permitted to join this tour