Tsukiji is the world famous market called the kitchen of Tokyo. The inner market has moved to a new location, but the outer market will continue its operations and offer great shopping and good food in the centre of Tokyo.
This Tokyo FooDrink Tour takes you to the vibrant stores selling the best quality foods at the outer market. You will eat various kinds of Japanese foods ranging from finger foods to delicacies. Your knowledgeable guides also deliver a lot of tips about the Japanese culinary culture during the tour. This tour will also support your adventure at the inner market with an original a map and information. The tour will be concluded at an authentic sushi restaurant with a set of fresh sushi.
Highlights : Visit the world's famous outer market called the kitchen of Tokyo, the Tsukiji Market.
Have an enjoyable experience of several different types of Japanese foods.
Explore Tsukiji market with a friendly guide and discover where the local foodies eat.
- This tour includes English and Chinese speaking guide, Food (menu above), and a bottle of water.
- There could be a delay at when the tour ends, if you have an appointment or plan right after this tour, please let the host know in advance.
- under 3 years old are free(w/o food).
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- A good pair of walking shoes
1. Japanese omelette
2. Fried fish cake
3. Fresh Tuna
4. Katsuobushi (sample)
5. Japanese green tea (sample)
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Pemandu Berbahasa Cina
Itinerary : Meet your host The main gate of Tsukiji Hongan-ji Temple
Meeting time: 08:15
Start time: 08:30
You are advised to arrive 15 minutes early at the designated meeting point.
Tour the Tsukiji outer market
About 330 fish stores, greengrocers, and restaurants, with energetic shopkeepers calling out from every side, are crowding the 200-square meter area of Tsukiji Outer Market. Grab Japanese foods and drinks with your guide.
Explore Tsukiji Uogashi wholesale market.
This market host 60 stalls from the market's wholesalers, selling seafood and produce, and is geared towards home chefs. The top floor has some sushi and other seafood restaurants plus an outdoor deck with seating and a view across the area.
Food and Drink experience
Have a Japanese sake experience and eating sushi at a local restaurant.
End of tour
This tour concludes at Tsukiji Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line). Please proceed to your next destination on your own.
Warnings : - This tour has a strict policy on tour start time. No refund will be provided should you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time.
- The Max group size is 5 person for 1 guide, should the participants are more than 5 persons, the group will be separated.
- Food preferences and allergies are needed to be notified in advance. e.g. vegetarian, gluten allergy.
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years in Japan. There will be a prepare alternative drinks for under 20 years old participants.
Tokyo Food and Drink Tour - Tsukiji Fish Market
Maaf, kami belum memiliki foto tempat ini