From your hotel in the Gold Coast, you will be crossing the border into New South Wales. Pass by popular beachside suburbs, and stop at the mountains and national parks of Tweed Valley, before arriving at Byron Bay. Explore the former whaling station that is now a sophisticated coastal town, starting off at the Cape Byron Headland Reserve and Cape Byron Lighthouse. You will then have free time to engage in water and land activities, or simply relax while watching the locals.
Highlights : Cross the border from the Gold Coast into New South Wales
Explore the mountains and national parks in Tweed Valley
Visit the beaches and rainforests of the coastal town of Byron Bay
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : Makan Siang
Itinerary : - Select hotel pickup(07:30-08:15)
- Tweed Valley
- Arrive at Byron Bay
- Lunch, own expense
- Cape Byron Headland Reserve
- Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Free time to explore the township of Byron Bay (Duration: Approximately four hours and 30 minutes)
- End of tour at the same pickup points (16:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- This tour does not operate over Easter due to heavy traffic associated with the annual Byron Bay Blues Music Festival.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Tweed Valley and Byron Bay Tour from Gold Coast