On this half-day tour, you will be taken to Uluwatu Temple, one of the six key temples serving as Bali's spiritual pillars. Its location on top of a cliff makes for an ideal sunset viewing spot, where the iconic Kecak fire dance is also being held daily. Head next to the white sand Dreamland Beach surrounded by limestone cliffs along the Bukit Peninsula. Last stop is at Pandawa Beach, which used to be a secret beach boasting of aqua blue waters and powdery sand.
Highlights : Get panoramic cliffside views of the Indian Ocean from Uluwatu Temple
See the towering limestone cliffs surrounding Dreamland Beach
Walk along the powdery white sand of Pandawa Beach
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:30 - 08:00)
- Uluwatu Temple
- Dreamland Beach
- Pandawa Beach
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (13:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary may be changed.
- The order of stops and locations indicated in the itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Uluwatu Temple and Bali Beaches Tour