Step into the crazy side of Melaka and turn your world upside down for a good laugh with your friends and family at the Upside Down House Gallery! Modeled after the archetypal Malaysian house, the exhibition is divided into 5 sections – living room, kitchen, kids' room, master bedroom, and bathroom. All are well-furbished with home interiors and decorations, except they're designated in their usual places upside down! Make the most out of your experience in this unique space and be sure to strike some wacky poses! Don't hesitate to ask any member of the staff, they might even suggest some funny ideas for your snaps!
Highlights : - Unleash your quirky side and snap yourself some mind-bending photos at the Upside Down House Gallery
- The gallery is complete with interiors and decors, much like a modern house, except they're upside down!
- Built by a director with 10 years' industry experience, this is a new landmark Melaka is becoming known for
- If you're up for a good laugh and fun, memorable snaps, this is a great place to visit with your family and friends
- Don't forget to book your tickets early – the place gets easily crowded with locals and tourists!
- Drop by to visit the [illusion 3D Art Museum](https://www.klook.com/activity/14467-illusion-3d-art-museum-admission-ticket-melaka/) or [Melaka Thousand Tales of Adventure](https://www.klook.com/activity/12257-melaka-thousand-tales-of-adventure-admission-ticket-melaka/) in Melaka
# Additional Information:
- Infant aged 0-2 that are less than 90cm can enter for free
- Children aged 3-11 whose height are 90cm and above is required to purhcase a child ticket
- Children aged 12 and above will be charged as an adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- **Please note:** No outside food and drinks allowed within the attraction
Upside Down House Gallery Melaka Admission Ticket