Explore the Southern Australia area and visit the famous holiday destination and considered as Adelaide's playground, the Fleurieu Peninsula. It is notable of its best beaches, food, wine, and wildlife. This place is also known as a famous wine region, specifically the McLaren Vale, the birthplace of South Australia's wine industry and home to some of the world's oldest grape vines.
Highlights : Explore Southern Australia and visit Victor Harbor and Fleurieu Peninsula, known as Adelaide's playground
Find the world's oldest grape vines at the McLaren Vale Wine region
Visit the iconic Almond Train, a one-stop regional produce shoppe
Price Includes : Bus
Price Excludes : * Gratuities
Itinerary : - Pickup at Adelaide select hotels (09:15)
- Start of the coach tour
- Mt. Lofty Ranges
- Angas River
- Morning tea at Strathalbyn (own expense)
- The river Port of Goolwa
- Coastal seaside towns
- Victor Harbor on Encounter Bay
- Lunch along the Victor Harbor shorefront (if you select the tour with lunch)
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- McLaren Vale Wine region
- Wine tasting at Hardys Tintara Cellar Door
- Medlows Confectionary
- Almond Train
- End of tour and drop off to select Adelaide hotels (17:15)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
- Participants must be physically fit to join the activity.
- Children one-year-old and below can join the tour for free, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.
Victor Harbor Tour with McLaren Vale