On this tour, you will explore the historic buildings and green parklands around Adelaide. Start off at Victoria Square, also known as the heart of the city, before heading to Chinatown located at Cosmopolitan Gouger Street. You will also sample the finest chocolates during the Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour. Depending on your preference, you may opt for a scenic cruise along the Torrens River, and meet the giant pandas at the Adelaide Zoo.
Highlights : Discover the vibrant culture of Adelaide as you explore its historic buildings
Taste the finest chocolates on a factory tour of the famous Haigh’s Chocolates
Opt to cruise along the Torrens River and meet the giant pandas at the Adelaide Zoo
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : * Optional Gratuities
Itinerary : Victoria Square + City Tour
- Hotel pickup (08:00 - 09:00)
- Start of tour (09:15)
- Victoria Square
- Cosmopolitan Gouger Street
- Grand Boulevard of King William Street
- Beehive Corner
- The Terraces
- River Torrens
- Parliament House
- State Library
- Trinity Church
- Hutt Street
- Haigh's Chocolates | Not available on Sundays and public holidays
- St. Peter's Cathedral
- Adelaide Oval | Not available on Sundays, public holidays, match days, and events
- Colonel Light's on Montefiore Hill
- Plane Tree Drive
- End of tour at the Adelaide Central Bus Station (12:00)
Victoria Square + City Tour + Torrens River Cruise
- Same schedule as Victoria Square + City Tour
- Board the famous "Popeye" for the Torrens River cruise
- End of tour at the Popeye Jetty in Elder Park (13:15)
Victoria Square + City Tour + Torrens River Cruise + Adelaide Zoo
- Same schedule as Victoria Square + City Tour + Torrens River Cruise
- Adelaide Zoo
- Re-board the cruise and make your way back to the city
- End of tour at Popeye Jetty in Elder Park (16:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
-Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children three years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Victoria Square and Adelaide City Tour