Before starting with the cooking lesson, you will first visit a local market to try your hand at bargaining. You will also pass by a garden, where you will see farmers raising different aromatic plants and spices. Join them in preparing the land for growing vegetables by raking the ground and sowing. You will then head to a local family house to begin the Vietnamese cooking class. Have the chance to devour the sumptuous lunch or dinner you've helped prepare, depending on your chosen time slot.
Highlights : Visit Da Nang Market to test your bargaining skills
Help farmers prepare the land for growing vegetables
Attend a Vietnamese cooking lesson at a local family house
Price Includes : Asuransi
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.