This tour brings you from the busy streets of Hanoi to the Vietnam countryside. Pass by Long Bien, Hanoi's oldest bridge built in 1902. Cycle along the banks of the Red River, and see local villagers at work. Also, stop by a local artist's estate to learn about Vietnamese contemporary fine arts. Continue cycling onto the farming area of Red River Island. Before the tour ends, proceed to West Lake for a cup of coffee or green tea while having a scenic view.
Highlights : Cycle from the city centre of Hanoi through the Vietnam countryside
Visit a local artist's estate to appreciate some Vietnamese fine arts
Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while having a tranquil view of the West Lake
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : - Items of personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for drivers or guide
Itinerary : - Make your own way to 23 Nguyen Khac Nhu, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi (07:30 - 08:00)
- Start of tour (08:00)
- Sightseeing at Hanoi Old Quarter
- The Long Bien bridge
- Red River
- Hanoi Village Tour
- Visit a famous local artist's house
- Banana and vegetables farming area
- Red River floating houses
- Red River flower fields
- West Lake, coffee OR green tea included
- Return to 23 Nguyen Khac Nhu, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi
- End of tour (11:30 - 12:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to join this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- You are advised to secure your own travel insurance.
Village Discovery by Bike