Start your Western Australia tour along the Wheatbelt Highway and immerse in the local life at the Avon Valley. From there, stop at the Corrigin Dog Cemetery, a dedicated space for late Australian herding dogs. Then, visit Wildlife Park and Antique Lace Collection or Toy Soldier Museum. Head next to the Wave Rock and see iconic rock formations. After that, explore the Hippo’s Yawn, Mulka’s Cave and catch a view on the wide range of wildflowers during its season.
Highlights : Learn about York, the first township founded in the Avon Valley
Visit the Corrigin Dog Cemetery, a tribute to Australian sheepdogs
See prehistoric sites and rock formations at Wave Rock
Price Includes : Bus
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00 - 07:45)
- Start of tour (08:00)
- Perth Hills
- Corrigin Dog Cemetery
- Wildflower Shop, lunch included
- Caversham Wildlife Park OR Antique Lace Collection OR Toy Soldier Museum
- Wave Rock
- Hippo's Yawn
- Mulka’s Cave
- Wildflowers, hyden (Seasonal - September to mid-November only)
- Drop-off at a Perth local shop for snacks/drinks, own expense
- End of tour (20:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children three years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- The abundance of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore we cannot guarantee sightings.
Wave Rock and Perth Cultural Tour