On this day tour, you will explore the famous spots of Chiang Rai. Start off at the contemporary-style Wat Rong Khun White Temple. Continue going to Maekajan Hot Spring and soak yourself into the natural spring water. After that, have a buffet lunch at Golden Triangle and see the Golden Triangle Viewpoint. Your last stop is to explore Mae Sai, the major border crossing between Thailand and Myanmar before heading back to Chiang Mai.
Highlights : See the famous architectural spot, Wat Rong Khun also known as the White Temple.
View the borders of Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos at the Golden Triangle Viewpoint
Stroll along the Mae Sai border
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Prasmanan Makanan Lokal
Price Excludes : - Airfare
- Meals not explicitly stated
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00)
- White temple
- Maekajan Hot Spring
- Lunch at Golden Triangle local restaurant, included
- Golden Triangle Viewpoint
- Mae Sai (Border of Myanmar)
- Hotel drop-off (21:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary may be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
White Temple and Chiang Rai Tour