Experience the taste of freshly caught, sustainable delicacies in the wild seafood experience in Mandurah. Ride on a purpose-built crayfishing vessel and step out on its splendid sun deck to enjoy the sea and the salty air. As you make your way over the Indian Ocean, you'll be able to watch the crayfish fishing process by the experienced crew that accompanies you, and even help them pull out the pots yourself! From them, you'll be able to learn how to grade the crays in terms of size and weight, and even how Mandurah as a whole makes sure to maintain a sustainable fishing system that allows them to help in seafood conservation efforts. Enjoy the taste of absolutely fresh seafood as you tuck into a barbecue lunch, which also includes the crayfish you just caught! And as you eat, you can view the splendid canals and waterways of Mandurah, and may be lucky enough to spot wild dolphins, pelicans, ospreys and other beautiful species among Mandurah's fauna.
Highlights : - Climb aboard a premium cray fishing boat, and head offshore with an experienced crew!
- Help pull up the traps, feel and size the crays, learn about Western Rock Lobsters' habits and conservation efforts
- Cook up an epic banquet centred around the fresh catch plus other totally fresh local seafood
- Enjoy seafood skewers, oysters, octopus, crab, prawns and salmon, all served with sides, and drinks!
- Enjoy your banquet while cruising beautiful canals, spotting dolphins, pelicans and ospreys
# Additional Information:
- View [the Morning Tea and Lunch menu](http://res.klook.com/image/upload/v1528451308/Menu_zzzyvw.png)
- The cruise is **not** suitable for children 0-5 years old and **not** suitable for wheelchairs or prams
- Children aged 6+ are allowed to participate in the cruise at the discretion of the cruise staff. The children will remain the responsibility of their parents/guardians
- Guaranteed at least half a fresh cray per guest
- Passengers may be required to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) or similar, at the discretion of the Mandurah Cruises staff
# Insider Tips:
- Wear flat comfortable shoes, sun protection/extra clothing pending weather
- **Please Note:** Passengers are advised to take necessary precautions if they are prone to sea sickness or are unaware if they do
Wild Seafood Experience in Mandurah