Take a wonderful day trip to some of the UK’s most beautiful places, leaving from London. You can choose the package with entry to Windsor Castle or the one without. Standing just outside London, on the banks of the River Thames, Windsor is an absolutely beautiful town to visit. Filled with shops, eateries and plenty of picturesque pubs and period architecture, wander the winding streets that surround the imposing centerpiece of Windsor Castle, the Queen's favorite weekend residence. Travel to the mystical Stonehenge and soak up the unique atmosphere of the standing stones, a sacred spot that has been a centre of wonder for the past 5,000 years. Was this an ancient burial ground, an astronomical clock, or a work of ancient art? You decide. To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty lunch pack! After, soak in the sights of the picturesque village of Lacock, home to Lacock Abbey. This will be the perfect opportunity to take some wonderful photos to remember the day with its gorgeous greenery and quintessential English feel. Finally, the stunning city of Bath was the first city in the UK to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take a walking tour led by your professional guide, taking in such Bath sights as the exquisite Georgian architecture, the Bath Abbey, and the romantic Pulteney Bridge.
Highlights : - Choose to explore the Queen's favorite residence, Windsor Castle, or take a leisurly walk around the town of Windsor
- See the UK’s famous Stonehenge, the iconic prehistoric monument
- Visit the village of Lacock, owned almost in its entirety by the National Trust and attracts many visitors by virtue of its unspoiled appearance
- Enjoy a fascinating walking tour of Bath, known for its natural hot springs
# Additional Information:
- Child ticket: Age 3-16
- Children under the age of 3 attend free of charge
- Senior ticket: Age 60+
- Student ticket: Age 16-25, with a valid student ID
- During peak periods, additional vechicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to changes in schedule or itinerary
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court instead.
Windsor Castle completely closed: 25 and 26 December 2018 for the holidays
Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock, and Bath Tour from London