Roar into the sand dunes like you were the Road Warrior with an incredible quad bike adventure tour over the sand dunes near Stockton Beach. You get to ride a 400cc quad bike and bash through the sand dunes, enjoying the thrills, all while accompanied by a professional guide who will ensure your safety. Once you've had your fill of the sand, you head back into the center to learn about the local landscape and the aboriginal culture in the area. If you choose the longer tour, you'll even get the opportunity to get some hands-on experience, making aboriginal tools, learn how to dig for fresh water, and discover bush food and medicines! Cap your day off by going sandboarding, hurling yourself down the high rising hills of sand and whizzing down with the wind. It's a day of discovery and adventure out in the desert you shouldn't miss.
Highlights : - Experience the magnificence of the Worimi Sand Dunes by heading out on a quad bike adventure!
- Riding safely from bush to beach with expert guides, and even kids can enjoy the adventure!
- Enjoy the glorious views of the sweeping coastline and learn about history of the land
- Learn about local aboriginal culture and basic survival skills in the bush
# Additional Information:
- Child ticket: Age 7-13
- Minimum age to join in this tour: Age 7
- Children aged 7-17 may only participate on any tour with written parental consent and must be accompanied by an adult participant
- Child bike: 90cc quad bike
- Adult bike: 400cc quad bike
- A ratio of 1 guide for 5 passengers applies to all tours for your safety
- Pregnant women are not allowed to join this tour as a safety precaution
- Tours depart daily, except on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for each booking. If the minimum is not met, you will be informed 2 business days prior to the activity and can reschedule your booking or request a full refund
Worimi Sand Dune Quad Bike Adventure Tour from Sydney