Most wild animals can only be seen on television, but not anymore. With Zoobic Safari's discounted tickets, you'll finally get to see wild and exotic animals up close! Bring the whole family for a day of adventure at the only tiger safari in the Philippines. Experience Zoobic Park, a one-of-a-kind petting zoo and animal observation area where you can find diverse animals like deer, ostriches, an albino caribou, a bear, monkeys, an eagle, miniature horses, and many more. All these animals roam freely within the park's vicinity, and visitors – kids included – can touch them. Thirteen other themed attractions make up the 25-hectare adventure park, all of which offer different kinds of activities and sights. Fill your day with exotic animal encounters and rides through the safari park at Zoobic Safari!
Highlights : - Spend a day in Zoobic Safari, the only tiger safari in the Philippines!
- Located in Subic, the park is only 2 hours and 3 minutes away from Manila!
- Explore the 25-hectare forest adventure park and interact closely with the safari's animals
- Watch amazing animal shows and get a chance to meet the biggest members of the cat family up close
- Enjoy access to the park's 15 attractions including the famed Tiger Safari, where a 400-pound tiger jumps on top of your safari vehicle!
# Additional Information:
- Children with height below 3ft may enter free of charge
- The Animal Show and Parade is available every weekend at 10:30am, 1:30pm, and 3:00pm
- Guests may use the roving Zoobic Safari Train to get to different attractions within Zoobic Safari
Zoobic Safari Admission Ticket in Subic