Skip the bustling cities and fly down south to Zoocolate Thrills in Bohol for a countryside adventure to make the most out of your Visayan stay. The 5-hectare landscape is the first of its kind in the city of Loboc, featuring varying animal breeds from reptiles, mammals, birds, and amphibians. Add some sightseeing to your Bohol experience as you discover the family-friendly theme park's captivating views of its lush vegetation in its replica of the famous Chocolate Hills. Don't miss the chance to participate in Zoocolate Thrills' in-depth wildlife encounters whether it's meeting the Burmese python, Zooco (Philippines' largest snake in captivity), the endemic Tarsier, or closely observing tigers in their daily habitat. Book your tickets now and head over to Bohol for a laid-back and refreshing trip surely the entire family will enjoy!
Highlights : - Visit Zoocolate Thrills, the first zoo theme park in Loboc!
- Bring your family to the 5 hectare zoo park filled with various animal encounters
- See Zooco, a Burmese Phyton, which is the largest snake in captivity in the Philippines!
- Get a close encounter with tigers as they roam in their dens and the chance to feed them!
# Additional Information:
- Children below 3ft can enter free of charge
- Zoocolate Thrills has optional attractions that you may avail directly in the park. This includes the tram ride (valued at PHP20 per person), horse ride (valued at PHP50 per ride), and tiger feeding (valued at PHP100 per person)
- The ticket is guaranteed a single-entry only. Once you leave the venue, you can't re-enter using the same ticket
Zoocolate Thrills Admission Ticket in Bohol