Lie on the grass under a giant safety pin and study the tiny figures of the Akan gold-weights at de Young Museum, or discover the impressive collection of ancient Mediterranean art at Legion of Honor Museum! de Young Museum is located in Golden Gate Park and is home to one of the city's most prominent art collections. The Legion of Honor Museum, on the other hand, is located in Lincoln Park overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge. Here you'll see Monet water lilies, ancient Iraqi ivories, John Cage soundscapes, and more. You'll enjoy a discounted combined admission to the 2 attractions with this ticket.
Highlights : - Enjoy a discounted combined admission to two museums: the de Young and the Legion of Honor!
- Get access to the collections in the de Young which encompass art from the Americas, Africa, Oceania
- Explore objects spannings four millennia of history in the French neoclassical building that houses the Legion of Honor
- Be inspired and gain insights into art, culture, and history with a visit to these two museums
# Additional Information:
- Infants aged 0-12 can enter the museums for free
- The ticket price is the same for adults and seniors
- Please note that the ticket only includes access to permanent collections in the museums
- Your visit to both museums using this ticket should be on the **same day**
- Both museums are wheelchair accessible
# Insider Tips:
- You can refer to [de Young Museum Exhibitions](https://deyoung.famsf.org/about) and [Legion of Honor Exhibitions ](https://legionofhonor.famsf.org/visit-us)for what's on to better plan your visit
- There's a [free Family Art Making program](https://deyoung.famsf.org/education/families-children/free-saturday-classes) available every Saturday at de Young Museum
de Young Museum and Legion of Honor Museum Admission Ticket