Absolutely Disgusting Hotel
My mother inlaw aged 71 and her good friend aged 75 years stayed here for one evening 30th November 2019.
I am absolutely disgusted.
1) Poor Parking - limited spaces
2) On arrival no reception at all & key given in a box after you place your details into the box. No staff present from 2pm onwards anywhere.
3) No Elevators - STEEP STAIRS to Top Floor . Not acceptable with a major heart condition. (ROOM 41)
4) The room didn't appear as photographed online.
5) Pamphlet stated, refurbished rooms but no way as it was poor state.
6) Bathroom, was disgusting - Refused to shower in a mouldy bathroom. Thank goodness I showered before leaving home.
7) No amenities for Bathroom Use - Soap was low but very POOR.
8) Toilet was standard as were towels only 1 Towel though in bathroom , floors etc
9) Air Conditioner was Fine!
10) Requested 2 x Single Beds but was not on arrival had to share the bed and slept on top of the bed. Only managed 1 hours sleep due to uncomfortable feeling, cleanliness etc
Bed Lumpy, Uncomfortable!
11) Felt Unsafe, Could hear many people in corridor making loud noises except no one to complain too as reception unattended at all times.
12) One guest abused my mother inlaw, unacceptable with no security or staff present.