This hotel is situated on top of Wilhelminenberg in Vienna and it was converted from a small palace into a hotel - hence the name Schloss meaning Palace/Manor in german.
- location - on top of a hill, on the side of Vienna but even that is not central you only drive 15 minutes to the city center - so it's fairly close and bus station is right outside the entrance to the palace courtyard and at the reception you can get the Vienna Card for public transportation.
- service - reception staff very friendly and professional - check in/check out very fast not more than 10 min and no issue in using credit card.
- room - was on the 1st floor and since it was converted from the original palace room being very tall the layout was kind of interesting - we had staircase to get to the bed.
Otherwise the room was spacious and clean, AC was working nice , bathroom kind of small with shower booth - nonetheless again clean and we got all that we were needing. Safe was available in the room and a kind of poor minibar - but it was there.
- breakfast - a good selection of local treats - nothing to complain on those aspects.
- hotel grounds have a lot of green area - park to walk or have some jogging - beware of the honey bee quarter - it can be dangerous if you get too close.
- parking - plenty of spots and free of charge for the hotel guests.
Overall a nice hotel - a very good stay - for our 3 nights stay was more than enough - I recommend you try it.