You have to have some humour about these sorts of things, especially in China. Bad points:
1. I asked for non-smoking room, so got the room with 2 ashtrays. The entire hotel reeks
2. They won’t give receipts for your stay
3. Not an Accor hotel, despite being able to book through accor - no points or recognition
4. The rooms are very dark, for some reason
1. Very convenient location, walking distance to Carrefour supermarkets and eateries
2. All the taxi drivers know where it is - very handy!
3. The staff try very hard, despite inefficient policies which they also grumbled about!
4. Good wifi
Overall, I might stay here again in a pinch. I wouldn't recommend it if cigarettes bother you / you have asthma / are pregnant / or travelling with children.