- If you look at the beds individually, the pillows and mattress were comfortable.
- You can find parking on the streets.
- The shower was excellent.
- Staff was friendly.
- Our beds were not properly joined (no mattress cover to cover the gap), hence discomfort while sleeping.
- Breakfast was terrible. Breads, cheeses, pastries and hams were not fresh. All non-veg options, except the boiled eggs, were pork and I could not eat. I mostly feasted myself on a chocolate cereal which was good.
- Housekeeping was lazy or doesn't know how to work. Cleaning our room for them meant making the beds, changing the towels, giving us 1 more shower gel/soap and empty the bathroom bin. Nothing else! Did not change the dirty glasses/mugs nor pick up trash from the other part of the room, which was neatly tucked away in a plastic bag so you knew it was trash. We were on holiday, why did we have to wash the glasses to re-use?
- Soap and shower gels were very dry and limited. It is recommended you bring your own.
- This is not a 3 star hotel, rather a bed and breakfast. Not decorated at all in the room, no welcoming feeling. No tea/coffee in the room.
- Very far from attractions and city center.