Stayed here for a week, for the first time ever I wished I could go back home due to the poor service at this hotel. Let me tell you the ways why you should not stay here:
1. I asked for a second key, they wouldn’t give me one. Why? We will never know.
2. Why do I have to leave the key at the front desk every time I go out out?
3. The carpet was DISGUSTING, my feet looked like I was walking barefoot in the streets after 10 minutes in the room. I had to buy some sleepers just to stand around the room.
4. The very unfriendly and rude staff downstairs wouldn’t send someone to clean the room (she said it was too late - it was 2pm. And she said it laughing and in a sarcastic way that I did not appreciate)
5. Since I had no cleaning service (which is basically why you pay more for a hotel than an AirBnb) we made the bed, the mattress cover looked like it hadn’t been changed for a while! Full of black hairs (I’m blonde, stained and everything)
Unfriendly staff, very poor service, awful cleaning service. Don’t stay here, it will be a waste of your money!