- Location: Industrial area. 10mins walking to the nearest MTR station. Acceptable
- Terrible check-in experience. it was 3pm check-in time as stated, which is a very late check-in comparing to other similar types of hotels. We arrived at 11am to process the check-in, got it done, and was told to come back at 3pm to get the key. We were fine with that.
We came back at 3pm, they said no room was available and we needed to wait. I asked how long, they didn't respond, kept their heads down. While we were waiting, the staff kept releasing keys to other guests. We waited for 30mins, I asked what exactly were we waiting for, while they kept releasing rooms. They said "it's not like that, it's not like that..."
We booked the room, not walk-in guests, they treated us like we were begging for room.
- No seats in lobby area. My wife and I needed to hold a 1-year kid by hands for at least 30mins.
- The room was fine, spacious enough for its price. The janitor was kind and helpful.
- Sufficient food choices around. (not a lot, but it's ok)
- The hallway was always so damp/moisture. Floor was always wet and slippery
** Everything was acceptable except the check-in experience. **