My wife, 4 month older daughter and I chose the two room suite at the hotel for our two week mandatory hotel quarantine in Hong Kong. We came out extremely happy with our decision on several fronts:
- Quality of service was excellent. Staff was responsive over phone and WhatsApp delivering service with minutes of our request. Went out of their way to accommodate requests (printing, food, refills, linen replacements, etc.) no matter the frequency
- Rooms, bathrooms and linens were extremely clean. The decor added warmth to the dull 14 day quarantine
- All necessities were packed efficiently in the room
- Breakfast was very wholesome
- Facilitating smooth communication and pickup / drops offs of food etc. with our family
- Very thoughtful gestures throughout the stay - surprise food items and entertainment gifts
Like most hotels in Hong Kong, the size of the rooms (despite us getting a two room suite) were small and ofcourse the overall cost was steep. But we were the ones who choose the ordeal to travel and quarantine for 14 days in the December period.
Would highly recommend this hotel for those visiting the city and most certainly for those who have to bear a 14 day mandatory quarantine in HK!