Stayed here from July 14 to July 16, 2021. Room No 2231.
Here are my observations:
1) It was a fairly large-sized room with decent leg space.No complaints there.
2) The 22nd floor window view gives you a surreal feel. The swimming pool further adds to the charm.
3) A wide king sized bed. Sparkling satin-like sheets and pillow cases. Good sleep quality.
4) Fairly well-lit. Not bad, but not exceedingly good either.
5) A decent size bathtub in the aqua area. Also a separate stand alone bathroom. Adequate frills, toiletry kits etc. Pressure pumped shower. Good Bathing quality.
6) Okay working wifi. Had to summon someone. A great working Ac.
7) Mobile charging point only on one side of the bed. That too was broken and non functional. Bummer.
8) Unlimited bottled drinking water.
9) Didn’t check for either the swimming pool or the gym.
10) A less than average spread in breakfast. Idli wada, dosas, omelettes, pav bhaji, basic bakery items, cut fruits, corn flakes and three types of drinks. The sambar and pav bhaji were made without onion and without garlic for some strange reason. The head chef had no answer for that. There was no attendant during breakfast to check for any unauthorized visitor. There seemed to be a general shortage of staff and by 8.30 am, the crowd seemed similar to a Mumbai railway station. I could see hordes of people sauntering in without face masks. I could see young children digging their hands gleefully into bread and cupcakes, and geriatrics handling the paratha by hand too. No one to stop them.
They need a lot of rethinking to do.