EVERYTHING is HORRIBLE, except the beachfront location:
1. We requested for a single bed, they said they would do but we ended up with twin bed being pushed together at different height.
2. The breakfast was terrible, no taste, no staff on standby. They did not have most of what they wrote in the menu.
3. The hotel is dirty and old, there were crumbs came down from the ceiling everyday, the towels were filthy.
4. The shower and the toilet flush didn't work, we have informed the staff TWICE but no one ever came to check, let alone fixing it. Toilet could not handle solid waste at all. Shower was clogged.
5. No hook or rack that we could hang or put towels or clothes.
6. There was NO hot water, satellite TV, WIFI though they were all advertised as the booking package.
7. NO outlets in the entire room or bathroom, there was only one lightbulb in the center of the room.
8. The POOL WATER was GREEN and full of trash, you can't even see the bottom of the pool. Photos attached here. They never clean the pool.
All kids in the village play in the pool everyday, no privacy for the guest. We complained to the staff, he said it's local culture (really??)
9. There was no security, anyone could enter the premises at anytime.
10. We requested other room but it was even worse.
11. There was blood smears on the wall.
12. We extended 2 days since we were expecting them to fix it all as they promised but nothing. We left the hotel and found no staff at the front office for check out. We came again the next morning to check out but still no staff in front office. We left and they only realized the day after. We paid and they charged us the same price, even after all the downgraded facilities.
There are many other hotels nearby, much cheaper and cleaner, and beachfront too. This hotel not willing to run the business and respect the guest, DO NOT stay here!