Beautiful property in the middle of the Bali jungle. Stayed here around a week between Christmas and New year.
- Very friendly staff who are accommodating to different requests
- Room service is fast, anytime of the day
- As a nice gesture, the staff call you up in the room to ask if you wish to have complimentary afternoon tea. They get to serve it with a yummy plate of snacks along with the tea/juice of your choice.
- Shuttle service is complimentary and available from early morning until 11pm. You get to be dropped off to one of the 2 stops in the town center (less than 10mins away from the villa if it's traffic free). You're handed over a phone where you you dial 1 to notify the concierge to send the shuttle for on-demand pick up and drop off back to the villa
- Strong air-conditioning in the bedroom, given the humid weather that creeps into the bedroom from outside
- Food was average. There are some tasty dishes here and there but there is room for improvement
- We do feel that we paid a price premium due to the busy period (even though the first few days the property was not occupied by any other guest)
- Despite their best efforts to keep critters away (mosquito repellent, net covering the bed) we had all sorts of insects visit our villa and particularly our bedroom (praying mantis, lots of mosquitoes, geckos, spiders, ants, crickets etc) so if you're not mentally prepared and cannot handle the jungle then this place is not for you)
Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend this place.
Oh and the owner is a gem of a person! She's kind and went out of her way to help. She even gave us complimentary dessert on the last night of our stay!