We arrived in Villa Dencarik in Lovina at 6th January 2020, this is a very good villa for family with kids like we have.. We are naturist and for us 'privacy' is a main factor and we were eagerly searching for a villa with total private pool near beach that we don't have to share with others and a kitchen so that we can cook ourselves and save money .. and we found this Villa Dencarik! Our kids are happy to swim in the pool and we are happy too! The owner of the villa is Sister Ayu Diah she is very helpful and the caretaker Blee Kadek is good friendly person as well, they can provide any sort of help if you simply ask them.. We will come back in this villa again in December!
1. Have Airport Shuttle service but need to pay 600k idr, driver Blee Imo is a good friendly person who will bring you from Airport to Villa Dencarik Lovina. You can also use him next following days for Bali whole day trip for 600k idr
2. This villa has an own private pool that you don't need to share with other guests, because the whole villa is yours. .highly recommended for European Naturists looking for private swimming pool and privacy.
3. Very cheap villa, we stayed 13 nights and paid 8.4 million idr only, which is effortable for us .. You cannot find such cheap villa with pool in Northern Bali easily.
4. No need credit card to book the villa, no prepayment needed either, you can just book the villa using booking.com like we did.
5. Just like your home, you can cook yourself, there is a full fledged kitchen with refrigerator in villa .. and save a lots of money comparing to stay in hotels where no kitchen allowed.
1. Villa Dencarik has no free wifi service included. We used Smartfren simcard and got unlimited internet for one month but it cost us 170k idr. We suggest you to buy a simcard and activate your mobile data before
heading to your villa.
2. The villa is just 100 m from the beach called "Lovina beach" which is an absolute trashy place and very deep too, swimming there is not recommened for family like mibe with kids.