When we checked in they gave us room number 2, I had to go use the washroom immediately, then I went to sit on the bed, the headboard fell,they literally stapled the headboard, the bed was the lumpy, sunken, broken and worse bed I’ve ever sat on, no way I’ll sleep in that bed. We immediately went downstairs to ask for another room, manager was very upset, had little English but enough to show us his displeasure because now that we used the washroom he can’t use this room for another guest. No one should have this terrible bed!
Room number 4, bed was comfortable but not the cleanest room, A/C is controlled by management,they turn it off every morning. It made a lot of noise but nothing came out, it did not cool the room at all, only dust came out so we had to leave the window open , no screen so you get eaten by mosquitoes, and you are right on the road so you hear people talking, screaming, laughing, cars passing by, scooters and smell the cigarette.
I thought it was a non smoking hotel but I was wrong as the lobby smelled of cigarettes and the second floor where we stayed smell of cigarettes too.
Management hardly speaks English so it was hard to explain anything, we showed him that the fridge in our room not working so he looked at me and 🤷🏼♂️ Shruged!
Breakfast wasn’t bad, boiled egg, yogurt, some cheese and deli meats, however if you come down at 9:00 am no meat or much cheese left, had nice fresh fruit salad and coffee.
If you planning to stay at this hotel make sure you not facing the road and that you are at least floor number 3.