Stayed for a week in September 2011.
Good points :
- recently refurbished rooms;
- very clean;
- spacious rooms and balconies;
- good wi fi;
- small pool and pleasant garden area;
- good breakfast selection;
- easy access via public transport to other areas on Lake Garda;
- short walk from lake shore.
Bad points :
- slightly cramped breakfast room;
- silly notes all over breakfast area instructing that food must be eaten there and must not be removed from dining area (not something I would ever do and I find it objectionable to have a sign intructing me about such etiquette);
- elders of the family owners behave like food security guards whilst guests are having breakfast.
Overall, one of the better 3 star hotels I stayed in on my trip to Italy. However, as with all Italien hotels of this grade, it does not really compare with 3 star hotels elsewhere, such as the US or the UK.
Rooms are not luxurious, more the budget end of 3 star accommodation - they are nicely refurbished, but somewhat minimalist. Nonetheless, they are large, comfortable, always clean and pleasant smelling, and have reasonable size balconies. Modern conveniences such as key card entry, wi fi, and new TV and fridge are all good.
Overall the stay was enjoyable and I would consider staying here again if I was looking for a base in northern Lake Garda.