Even though Villa Moro Lin is marketed as a Venice location, it is not very easy to get to Venice from the Villa.
The Villa is a very nice classical Venetian villa in a lovely green setting, but is also very run down and badly managed. During our week-long stay, we have been made to change room 3 times.
These are some of the problems we have had to face while staying there:
1. No instructions as to how to use central heating panel;
2. Broken window panes;
3. Broken bathroom heating unit;
4. Very uncomfortable mattress;
5. Gas hobs that were supposed to be self-igniting but did not work;
6. Dirty rooms that were cleaned superficially but with dust and cobwebs in easily accessible places that should have been easy to clean;
7. Dishwasher in the third room did not work;
8. Noisy early morning gardening;
9. Clogged bathroom drains.
All in all, for the price we had paid, we could have found so much better. Not something I would recommend to anyone, which is a real pity as the place has huge potential.