here is my honest experience:
its a 2 bedroom condo. rm250/night. i have informed that i will arrive late around 6pm because my flight will land at 5pm.booked the condo with mr shafiq. when arrived he forwarded mr arsad's number. so i called mr arsad upon arrival. mr arsad tell me to take the keys at the security guard at the P3 parking. not knowing where the Tower A n the P3 parking, took us about 10minutes to find it. that place is so not user friendly.when we finally had the keys, we were informed that there is 1 free parking slot but he never mention where the parking space should be. at 1st i thought we can park anywhere but when we noticed there were numbers at the carpark we realise we should find car park number 1707 *since that is the house number*. we tried to find it according to the numbers at the car park. we go around & around for 20 minutes but didn't find it. call en arsad again and he just said "just ask the pakcik there". FINE! so i asked a young security guard there, he didn't know where exactly but he finally showed the parking spot. it was not at the 1701 lane. the parking was really confusing. the exit sign are also confusing. wasted a lot of my time to find the person who has the keys & find a parking spot.
when i went in the house, the house was ok. everything needed is there. not a well maintained house. the aircond,water heater, fridge, & kitchen are fully functioning, the sofa is torn out, the beds and mattresses was fine. did not get to see the tv until my brother fixed it himself. when to the toilet but no water. call mr arsad again about it. but he never call back. my husband went outside and open the main water hose himself. case closed. then we went out to have dinner. called mr arsad again because i thought he will come by. i need to give him his full payment because i will check out very early in the morning. he just told me to give it to the person who gave me the keys. guess i will never meet the owner huh. i'm not a fussy person so they are very lucky to have me.
so these are my honest opinion:
1. poor service. to the owner,please come n greet your customer & make sure the house is ready to check in,show the parking spot because the parking is very confusing.
2. house is not well maintained. but clean enough.
3. nice view from condo.
4. it is exactly at the 1 borneo mall. so you can go shopping just down stairs. very convenient place to stay if u want to go shopping there. its a big mall, u can find anything there.
5. it has a big swimming pool. a nice one!
6. mr shafiq is a nice person to communicate with in whatsapp. easy and friendly. but did not get to meet him.
7. mr arsad is so unfriendly and i am glad i did not meet him.
so if you ask me if i will recommend this place to my friends and families, the answer is NO.
to the owner, i did not make this review to bring you down but please take note & learn.
its a nice place. make some maintenance and give good service and you can sell this place for so many years to come.