1. Good location just 10-50 meters from dive centers (Scuba Junky etc)
2. Attentive and helpful staff
3. Decent fresh room
4. Do not take % for payment by card (in dive-centers you'll pay 3% for that)
5. Cleaning every day. Every day change of towels, water.
1. They do not allow to book a room without breakfast, but they send to a Chinese restaurant with a Chinese food only of such quality, that they must pay us to eat it, and pay really much! It was REALLY disgusting. We are really struggled not to vomit and, of course, we just lost money for the breakfast.
2. Local workers in neighbour restaurants across the lane every day from early morning to late night play guitar and shout very loud and nobody stop them. It disturbs a lot.
3. Three times I asked to clean the drain hole in shower cabin - they did it, but after 1-2 days it clogged again.
4. They do not strictly prohibit smoking. When once Chinese people came inside lobby with a fuming cigarette, they do not demand to stop smoking - I did it.
In our bathroom through the ventilation every day came very strong smell of smoke, which filled all the room. It was really big problem. I asked staff to find this room from where it comes - they didn't do it.
5. Overpriced, I suppose.
6. There was no view from our window - just the windows of next hotel 10 meters distance
Overall - good hotel, maybe the best option it that spot.