Even the pool is better this time but advise to the property owner, you need have a small water feature or something to keep the water moving. Otherwise, better then last time.
The room. This time, we went for a "studio"... Trust me. Wasn't a studio. It was a one bedroom apartment that could easily sleep five people. Two queen and a sofa.
You might want to check with the property owner but the sofa looks like a sofa bed.
Views, fantastic. You get a fine view of Ipoh and the action on the street.
The one thing that could probably improve on the place might be Astro with a kids channel and a microwave. But with free wifi, not really a big deal.
There's free parking onsite. Just make sure you pre-register with the front desk. When you book, follow the instructions they provide and you'll get a smooth check in.
Recommendations. This place should definitely be an option for families or group of friends. For couples, it's not bad either as the views from level eight is quite breath taking and not a bad place to pop the question.
Tip: If you're there for the first time, the check in counter is actually on level eight. Carpark for guests, level six. Unlike hotels, they provide the basics... towels, shower gel, shampoo, cutlery and thats it. So if you're after coffee and tea, well.... you're in Ipoh.
If you've never being to Ipoh before. A few tips:
1) Drive. You're missing out if you don't drive.
2) This place is a foodies paradise. Even if you're vegetarian. Try Fo Guang near Bercham or Home noodles near Aeon.
3) There's a few cave temples with monkeys. You'll need to drive to see them. Don't miss it.
4) Get to know Jalan Iskandar. Not only will it connect you with the major sites, it's a good point to zone in on if you're lost.
5) Bring water. Midday in Ipoh can be brutal
Staff does a fantastic job. I was so impressed with their work I was wondering whether they had a property in KL for future trips.