Had three nights stay in this hotel for some medical treatment at nearby clinic.
1. Front desk staffs are super helpful and attentive especially a lady there who is in charged of the morning shift.
2. Reasonably clean as a budget hotel.
3. Abundance of restaurants,cafes and bakery nearby.
4. Watsons and mini markets are within walking distance.
5. Quick response to their faulty facilities eg. When dealing with hot water supply problem.
6. Room with decent space.
7. Room rate is reasonable.
1. No lift.
2. Rooms are not sound proof. There were some kids running up and down making noice. Can hear karaoke while sleeping.
3. Dust under the bed. Hope housekeeping can at least do some cleaning around underbed. Noticed the dust when I accidentedly slipped my sandals off underbed.
4. Bathroom with only head shower but no handheld shower head. Not suitable for people who want to have dry head during shower. In my case, my family member who has medical problem need to avoid water from splashing into her eyes.
5. Wifi not stable sometimes.