Just like the fellow Singaporean named Joe whom reviewed before me.
I was attracted to this resort due to its promotional prices.
I had to admit, the first impression upon entering the apartment was great, as it is Big and Spacious.
Now let me say all the bad points of this apartment.
1) Just like the previous guy whom reviewed before me, the receptionist wasn’t welcoming at all. It was a chinese lady.
She did not take the initiative to tell us 2 important points.
she did not tell us how to validate our carpark ticket
she did not tell us we have to dial 200 at the intercom to page for the service counter.
2) the shower screen door is defective, I told the technician and he said because its already 8pm, everyone has gone home, the next day they will cone fix for me, they didnt. The result is a totally wet floor at the master bathroom, and it is so dangerous if my kids went in unaware of the water as the door cannot close at all.
3) The intercom on the wall has no instructions at all on what numbers to page, this needs to be improved since your receptionist is not welcoming and wont take the initiative to inform guests
4) there is no signages or instruction on how to go to basement carpark for guests of the hotel, there will be confusion whether if we entered residences carpark or a carpark meant for public.
5) Just like previous guy mentioned, I have to page the intercom numerous times, then only will they come to your Aid if you need any. not 1 or 2 times, I had to page them 3 times.
Very Bad services on this, made guests wait for nothing.
The good points:
1) The swimming pool is big, the facilities is well maintained, especially the gym